PicoCell™ 2000 Single/Three Phase Solar AC Motor Controller
• Run installed or new AC motor/pump/compressor with free solar power
• Universal controller for ½ – 1½ HP motors – single/three phase, 50/60Hz, 120V/240Vac
• Smart technology that is easy to use and can provide significant cost savings
• Small sized box, simple hook up, weather proof, durable and automatic starting capacity
• Maximize solar panel efficiency, allow for fewer panels to supply the needed power
• Changes a 1 or 2 speed motor/pump into a soft start, VFD (Variable Frequency Drive)
• VFD will run motors even at low solar output extending the useful operating time
• Solar Projects can qualify for Tax Credits, Grants or other State and Local Rebates
• WiFi communication/control modules available as optional accessories
• Patented and made in the USA
One easy to install, universal controller can power motors, pumps, compressors or other inductive loads regardless of whether it is single or three phase AC, 50 or 60Hz, 120 or 230Vac. Power any ½ – 1 HP motor single-phase, and up to 1½ HP three-phase. Designed to handle remote off-grid installations, the weather proof all aluminum chassis is IP66 rated for harsh outdoor environments and can operate in high temperatures, humidity and corrosive environments.
SunTech Drive engineers have improved on the functions and features of traditional solar controllers to run inductive loads (motors) by replacing old electromagnetic designs with high voltage silicon components intelligently controlled by patented adaptive firmware. One small device now integrates the functions of an inverter, VFD, MPPT controller, phase initiator and voltage boost with automatic control.
PicoCell supports up to 2 digital inputs allowing for a variety of sophisticated installation scenarios.