Deka/MK Battery 8G4DLTP-DEKA Sealed Gel Battery, 12 volt 183 AH Battery
Terminal Type: T975 (LTP)
Battery Group: 4-D
- Completely maintenance free.
- Sealed construction eliminates periodic watering, corrosive acid fumes and spills.
- Electrolyte will not stratify, no equalization charging required.
- Allows faster recharge.
- Increases durability and deep cycle ability for heavy demand applications.
- Less than 2% per month stand loss means little deterioration during transport and storage.
- Tank formation ensures voltage matching between cells.
- Batteries under 150lbs can be easily shipped by UPS, and don’t require special freight truck shipping like with flooded lead acid batteries.
- Solar and Wind energy system
- Water Pumping
- Cathodic Protection
- Remote Monitoring
- Lighting Aids to Navigation
- Golf Carts
- Nominal Voltage: 12 volts
- Capacity at C/100: 210 AH
- Plate Alloy: Lead Calcium
- Posts: Forged terminals & bushings
- Container/Cover: Polypropylene
- Operating Temperature Range: -76°F to 140°F (-60°C to 60°C)
- Charge Voltage at 68°F (20°C)
- Cycle: 2.30 to 2.35 VPC
- Float: 2.25 to 2.30 VPC
- Vent: Self Sealing (2 PSI Operation)
- Electrolyte: Sulfuric acid thixotropic gel
- Resistance: 4.0 Milliohms (full charge)
- Terminal: T975
- Rated non-spillable by ICAO, IATA, and DOT
Approved by CEC
Made in the USA by East Penn Manufacturing
Weight: 127 lbs. (57.6 kg)
Dimensions LxWxH: 20.75″ x 8.50″ x 10.63″ (527 x 216 x 270 mm)