Deka/MK Battery 8G30H-DEKA Sealed Gel Battery, 12 volt 97.6 AH
Battery Group: 31
Terminal Type: T876 (flag)
- Completely maintenance free.
- Sealed construction eliminates periodic watering, corrosive acid fumes and spills.
- Electrolyte will not stratify, no equalization charging required.
- Allows faster recharge.
- Increases durability and deep cycle ability for heavy demand applications.
- Less than 2% per month stand loss means little deterioration during transport and storage.
- Tank formation ensures voltage matching between cells.
- Batteries under 150lbs can be easily shipped by UPS, and don’t require special freight truck shipping like with flooded lead acid batteries.
- Solar and Wind energy system
- Water Pumping
- Cathodic Protection
- Remote Monitoring
- Lighting Aids to Navigation
- Golf Carts
- Nominal Voltage: 12 volts
- Capacity at C/100: 108 AH
- Plate Alloy: Lead Calcium
- Posts: Forged terminals & bushings
- Container/Cover: Polypropylene
- Operating Temperature Range: -76°F to 140°F (-60°C to 60°C)
- Charge Voltage at 68°F (20°C)
- Cycle: 2.30 to 2.35 VPC
- Float: 2.25 to 2.30 VPC
- Vent: Self Sealing (2 PSI Operation)
- Electrolyte: Sulfuric acid thixotropic gel
- Resistance: 4.0 Milliohms (full charge)
- Terminal: T876
Rated non-spillable by ICAO, IATA, and DOT
Approved by CEC
Made in the USA by East Penn Manufacturing
Dimensions (LWH): 12.93″ x 6.75″ x 9.76″ (329 x 171 x 248 mm)
Weight: 70 lbs. (31.8 kg)