Deka/MK Battery 8A31DT-DEKA Sealed AGM Battery, 12v 104 AH
Terminal Type: Dual Terminal S/X (SAE/STUD)
Battery Group: 31
- Completely maintenance free.
- Sealed construction eliminates periodic watering, corrosive acid fumes and spills.
- Electrolyte will not stratify, no equalization charging required.
- Allows faster recharge.
- Increases durability and deep cycle ability for heavy demand applications.
- Less than 2% per month stand loss means little deterioration during transport and storage.
- Tank formation ensures voltage matching between cells.
- Batteries under 150lbs can be easily shipped by UPS, and don’t require special freight truck shipping like with flooded lead acid batteries.
- Solar and Wind energy system
- Water Pumping
- Cathodic Protection
- Remote Monitoring
- Lighting Aids to Navigation
- Golf Carts
Nominal Voltage: 12 volts
Capacity at C/100: 110 AH
Plate Alloy: Lead Calcium
Posts: Forged terminals & bushings
Operating Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) to 140°F (60°C)
Charge Voltage @ 68°F (20°C)
Cycle: 2.40 to 2.43 VPC
Float: 2.25 to 2.30 VPC
Vent: Self-sealing (2 PSI operation)
Terminal: Dual Terminal S/X (SAE/STUD)
Made in U.S.A by East Penn Manufacturing
Weight: 69 lbs (31 kg)
Dimensions: LxWxH: 12.94″ x 6.75″ x 9.38″ (329 x 171 x 238 mm)